(Different Swiss enterprises or SC-N Development Office, Switzerland)
We are looking for talented software engineers. Together with us, you can be part of something big in the coming years.
- You have a masters (MSc) or bachelors degree (BSc) in computer science, bioinformatics, electrical engineering or similar.
- You like Java and object-oriented development.
- You are passionate about developing and using Free and Open Source Software.
- You want to develop software in a small team of skilled people.
For our project we are looking for people with specific skill sets. If you are familiar with one or two of these, you might be a perfect candidate for working with us.
- You have studied at ETH.
- Programming skills in bioengineering (see www.friend.ch).
- Familiarity with Databases: NoSQL (MongoDB, Neo4j, Hadoop etc.) or object-oriented (db4o, Versant etc.) or relational.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE, Git, GNU/Linux or UNIX, Java Virtual Machine.
- Programming skills in dynamic or functional languages (e.g., Python, Haskell)
- Programming skills ins low-level languages (e.g., C, JVM Bytecode)
We are very good at what we do. So are you? Join us.
Please e-mail CEO Erich Bleiker for more information: E-Mail
Or call directly at +41-(0)44-793 15 15 or +41-(0)79 688 32 80
For more information about jobs in the FRIEND® project please visit the FRIEND® website.